- Cybersecurity in healthcare: Towards global scale-up and resilience at the national and organisational levelThu, Mar 11Online - Zoom
- Wed, Sep 23Online - Zoom
- Balancing Cyber Security Outcomes With Clinical Outcomes During Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency Response (And Where To Now?)Tue, Jul 14Online - Zoom
- Systemic Design and Enterprise Architecture in healthcare: preventative thinking is needed for cyber riskFri, Mar 13Online - Zoom
- Wed, Dec 11Online.
- Wed, Aug 07Webinar Access: zoom.us/j/240861532Aug 07, 2019, 9:00 AMWebinar Access: zoom.us/j/240861532Using an organizational case study from Waitemata District Health Board, we will consider how medication safety can be practically, sustainably and routinely measured for the purpose of monitoring progress and informing further improvement.
- Wed, Jun 12Webinar access: https://zoom.us/j/155347194Jun 12, 2019, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMWebinar access: https://zoom.us/j/155347194Launched in 2018, the Dashboard for the first time has enabled institutions in the UK to get an overall picture of hospital admissions coded in the SOS category, allowing them to assess the scale at a local, regional, and national level.